Terms and conditions
- You acknowledge that our services may be disrupted in many circumstances, and it is not always possible to advise if services are delayed or cancelled in such circumstances.
- Any information provided by the Service is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it is sourced. However, subject to law, State Transit does not give any guarantee, representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information available through the Service, nor accept any responsibility or liability arising in any way (including by reason of negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information available through the Service.
- Use of the Service is at your own risk. To the extent permissible by law, State Transit excludes all warranties in relation to the information available via the Service, including all terms implied by statute, general law or custom (except to the extent they cannot be excluded) and disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent on any:
- provision to you of, or access by you to, the information available through the Service;
- use of or reliance upon any information or content available through the Service;
- infection by any computer virus which occurs as a result of accessing or using the Service or any of the content contained in an email sent by the Service;
- any damage to your personal computer, software or related equipment and facilities as a result of accessing the Service.
- Subject to law, the State Transit does not accept any responsibility, or owe any duty of care, to any person acting, or refraining from acting, as a result of information available through the Service.
- We may suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Service at any time in our absolute discretion.
Disclosure of information.
STA will use your registration data for the purposes of administration, customer services and research. We, and/or our agents, may contact you for these purposes. STA may share the information it gathers with any business unit within State Transit, but does not share any information collated through its website with any third party, unless otherwise stated.
State Transit will make every effort to ensure that e-mail updates are delivered in a timely manner but cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other interruptions to the service. We do not assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any data, communications or personalization settings.
Discontinuation of Service. State Transit reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this service at any time, without notice. You agree that STA will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or discontinuation of this service.
Termination. You may end your subscription of this service at any time by using the 'Manage my subscription' link at the bottom of an email update or the 'edit my subscription' link on the subscription page.
Provision of accurate information. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself, as requested in the subscription form with accurate personal details including e-mail and routes to enable us to provide the correct services to you. You agree to keep your account information up-to-date and accurate. You will validate your e-mail by responding to the message we send to each address, which protects you from any other user inadvertently (or maliciously) entering your contact details and causing the system to send you unwanted updates.
Typographical errors or inaccuracies may be contained in this site and the information provided is provided in good faith but no representation or warranty is given by State Transit as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or suitability for the purpose of the content published and any liability therefore is expressly disclaimed.
State Transit will not be liable for any losses, damages, costs and/or expenses of any kind, including, but not limited to compensatory or consequential damages, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims that may arise out of or in connections with the use of this site or the information in this site.
Links to other sites
Links are provided for convenience but that inclusion does not represent any endorsement by State Transit of the site to which the links are given.
All design text and graphics are copyright of State Transit and their respective owners.
All trademarks, whether registered or unregistered, product names, company and business names or logos cited in this site are the products of State Transit and their respective owners. They may not be copied and reproduced or used without the written permission of their owners.