Guarantee of service
State Transit has renewed its commitment to raise performance standards on buses and ferries in Sydney and Newcastle to meet the objectives and deliverables of the State Plan and the Outer/Metropolitan Bus System Contracts.
State Transit’s commitment to customer service is supported by six main aims:
- To ensure that the service delivered reflects the travel needs of customers;
- To operate buses and ferries with excellent safety standards for the benefit of passengers, staff, the general public and their property;
- To provide bus and ferry services that meet high standards of frequency, timeliness, reliability and cleanliness;
- To provide customers with complete, easily understood and up-to-date service information;
- To develop a good reputation for customer service through polite, courteous and helpful staff; and
- To make services more accessible for all passengers.